InfiPay.io Ltd. (“InfiPay”) respects and complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Some of the key ways we comply with these regulations are:
We explain what you’re consenting to clearly and without ‘legalese’, and ask that you explicitly consent to contact from us.
In the event of a breach we will notify affected users within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach.
RIGHT TO ACCESS
Users can request confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, we shall provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format.
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
Once we have compared your (the subjects’) rights to “the public interest in the availability of the data”, we may delete your personal data where you have requested this.
We allow you to receive the personal data concerning you, which we will provide in a ‘commonly used and machine readable format’ and you have the right to transmit that data to another ‘controller’.
PRIVACY BY DESIGN
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, in an effective way, in order to meet the requirements of this Regulation and protect the rights of data subjects’. We hold and process only the data absolutely necessary for the completion of our duties (data minimisation), as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing.
1 – What do we do with your information?
If you choose to fill in a contact form on our website, we will store that information for 6 months and only use it for the purpose of contacting you in relation to that inquiry.When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.Email marketing: With your explicit permission, we may send you emails about our products and other updates.
2 – Consent
How do you get my consent?When you provide us with personal information we ask you to explicitly consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.How do I withdraw my consent?If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at or mailing us at: Bromptons International Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU.
3 – Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
4 – Data Storage
Your data is stored through InfiPay.io Ltd’s data storage and databases. We store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
InfiPay.io Ltd takes its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and Data Protection Act 2018 very seriously and strives for the highest standards. InfiPay.io Ltd’s lead data protection supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the United Kingdom.
1 – Third-party services & links
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
2 – Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.If you provide us with your personal information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with industry-standard encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we implement generally accepted industry standards.InfiPay.io Ltd provides highly secure computer systems, applications and devices for its staff. It also hosts a range of computer applications and services to organisations as part of a contract. Large volumes of data pass over this network of computers, applications and devices which contain adequate controls for the separation and management of data. InfiPay.io monitors the data and traffic in the capacity of a network administrator as well as in the capacity of the operator of its own business and as an employer. InfiPay.io makes it clear to all those individuals and organisations affected what roles it carries out in the operation of the network.InfiPay staff will only have access to personal data that is relevant to fulfil their roles and for the performance of contracts.
InfiPay and its associated companies have strict policies and procedures for staff around the use of computer systems, applications and devices to minimise the risks to personal data, which includes the use of personal data within external communications and systems outside the control and monitoring of InfiPay.io.
InfiPay.io policies and procedures extend to all other methods for containing personal data, which includes printed documents and all paper files.
4 – Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be protected and kept confidential, but subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may, depending on the products or services concerned, be disclosed to the following third parties:
- Other divisions or entities within InfiPay Group, Bromptons International Ltd and our affiliates
- Our joint venture/ alliance partners and business partners
- Our agents, contractors, vendors, third party service providers and specialist advisers who have been contracted to provide us with administrative, financial, research operational, IT or other services, such as telecommunications, information technology, payment, payroll, processing, training, market research, storage and archival
- Any third party business partners who offer goods and services or sponsor contests or other promotional programmes, whether in conjunction with us or not
- Insurers or insurance investigators and credit providers
- The Credit Bureau, or in the event of default or disputes, any debt collection agencies or dispute resolution centres
- Any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving the InfiPay group and Bromptons International Ltd
- Our professional advisors such as our auditors and lawyers
- Relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority
- Anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and obligations
- Banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers
- Any other party as may be consented to by you, as specified by that individual or in the applicable contract If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at or by mail at InfiPay.io below:FAO: Privacy Compliance Officer Bromptons International Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU